The stovetop macaroni and cheese you didn't know you needed! Featuring our exception Peppato Dry Jack cheese!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 12 ounces shell pasta
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp mined garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups Rumiano Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Rumiano Peppato Dry Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- salt to taste
Cook pasta according to package instructions or until al dente. Rinse with warm water, drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and garlic for three minutes.
- Add cream and simmer. Reduce heat and add cheeses, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add chives and pasta, stir well.
- Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with additional Rumiano Peppato Dry Jack Cheese. Serve immediately.