This is a simple and supremely delicious take on a crostini!
Delicate and Light Raw Cheddar Crostini
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 24 baguette slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated Rumiano Organic Sharp Cheddar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange bread slices on baking sheet and brush tops with olive oil
- Sprinkle grated cheese onto bread.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until tops start to melt.
- Salt to taste and serve warm!
- Rumiano Cheese