To create the ultimate #cheesepull, our skillet pizza features a quartet of Rumiano cheeses—Parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella, and Monterey Jack. Snap some pics to share on social media, then dig in!
Makes 3 to 4 servings
Time: 10 minutes prep, 15 minutes cooking, 25 minutes total
1 pound pizza dough, homemade or store bought
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
1/3 cup (1.5 ounces) Rumiano Organic Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) Rumiano Organic Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) Rumiano Organic Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) Rumiano Organic Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil or oregano
- Prepare to cook—Place a 12-inch nonstick, oven-safe skillet in oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Shape the dough—Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll or stretch to a 13-inch circle.
- Assemble the pizza—Carefully remove skillet from oven and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons olive oil. Carefully transfer dough to the skillet, pressing gently into the edges of pan. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Then sprinkle the Parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella, and Monterey Jack cheeses over the sauce. Brush any exposed crust with olive oil.
- Bake the pizza—Carefully transfer skillet back to preheated oven. Bake until crust is beautifully golden and cheeses are melted and bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish and serve—Remove skillet from oven and transfer pizza to cutting board. Sprinkle with fresh basil. Let pizza rest for about 2 minutes before slicing, then serve warm.
Cheesy Does It—Feel free to pile on extra cheese if that’s how you roll. Or spice it up with Rumiano’s pepper jack. Feeding meat lovers? Add on little pepperoni, Italian sausage, crispy bacon—or all three.