Come to work for California's oldest family owned cheese company. The Rumiano Cheese Company is dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of the highest quality cheese. Our main focus is providing our customers with the utmost service and quality that we achieve by exceeding their expectations in all ways. Our success is measured by our loyalty to our employees and vendors and to the success of our customers.
Production Line Associate
This position is responsible for a variety of duties including check weighing unpacked product, loading packaging machines, labeling packaged product, applying price labels to product, boxing finished product, palletizing of cases, and perform quality checks for labels, packaging material, etc. Required to work and communicate with others to ensure efficient production flow and throughput. A wide variety of duties, listed or not listed on this position description, may be required of this position. Duties and Responsibilities listed may refer to a specific department.
- Fast paced, production line environment;
- Lifting 40+ pounds consistently, depending on position;
- Occasional exposure to cold (34 – 40 Degrees F) in cold storage;
- Standing consistently throughout work shift;
- Occasional overtime (10 hours) during week, with seldom weekends required.
- Primarily indoors;
- Loud equipment (hearing protection required);
- Occasional exposure to cold in cold storage;
- Fast paced production/manufacturing line work.
To apply go to Rush Personnel in Chico. This is a minimum wage position with room for advancement. The hours for this job are either 5:30am-4pm in Prepack and 3:30pm to 2am for Slicing.