Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- Chef: Miranda Papandreou
- Complexity: medium
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350f.
2. Combine butter, garlic, 2 tsp garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Combine bread crumbs, 1 tsp garlic powder, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and salt in another small bowl.
4. Dip chicken breasts in the butter mix, then in the bread crumbs to coat. place in baking dish.
5. Bake covered with foil for 40 minutes. Sprinkle pepper jack cheese on chicken, recover, and cook an additional 5 minutes.